View Single Post
Old 2011-06-17, 04:06   Link #1109
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonbob0008 View Post
I agree that volumn 12 should be just like that. The one story I really hope is covered is how White Day went. We never found out what Kyon got the girls in return for their chocolates.

I'm starting to wonder if a slider will ever come. It would be shame if one never showed.

Koizumi is LONG overdue for some character development, which is ironic given that he's had more dialog than anyone. And I certainly approve of learning more about Mori and Tsuruya!
We definitely think alike regarding White Day. It would also make for a nice anime original episode in a new season if they decide to only go up to Intrigues and not touch EiCSA.

I know that reading the final chapter of Surprise has given me newfound respect for Koizumi as he has clearly taken a level in badass. I also think that since the series seems to be heading towards Kyon and Haruhi becoming a couple(and full disclosure this is my favorite pairing of the series), this would also likely mean that Koizumi can likely be more like himself.

There is one other thing that just occurred to me. I have only read up to Rampage and I have seen spoilers for the novels after that and I've read what it available of Surprise. Haruhi is important to the development of time travel, right? I know the boy with glasses that Kyon saved is the Father of Time Travel, but isn't Haruhi also very important as to almost being the Mother of Time Travel? So if that were the case then Fujiwara's actions in that last chapter of Surprise would be doomed to failure because of the Self-Consistency Principle, right?