View Single Post
Old 2012-09-09, 11:15   Link #146
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

At this point, I just kinda roll my eyes and go back to my little workdesk - sorry, Hagoshod, but your stuff just isn't my kinda thing at all. It's like someone trying to do a fanfic of say Star Wars, without ever having seen any of the movies. Or someone trying to do a fanfic of Mass Effect without playing the games....

...ahahahahaha someone copypasta'ed my analogy. *snickers* I thought -chan hated ASuki?

Ah well. If it makes you happy, act as you will, Hagoshod - although at this point I'm quite sure your fic ain't my cuppa tea (well, milo or teh tarik, given I'm Malaysian.... goodness, can't remember the last time I had either beverage. I guess I oughta turn in my passport )

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Would a ME TSF equipped with Silaris armor fare better ?
That depends on how and whether they can get the Silaris armor. Frankly, given that it took the Systems Alliance a while to figure out how to make it, because the Asari weren't sharing... and given how fucking expensive it is, this is one of those things that would be neat, but there is not enough return on the investment to justify the resources and effort poured into it.

Again, trinium AP rounds for anti-Destroyer work. That's a better tradeoff - you have enough of those, you can stay on the ground and kill Destroyers from the front without having to take to the skies and expose yourself to Laserhax.

Like a jet fighter, a Tactical Surface Fighter is a fragile craft relying primarily on speed and maneuver as it's main defense. It shouldn't be throwing down in boxing matches or the like, it should be dancing about the battlefield spraying an impressive volume of fire and darting in an out of combat with its swords, not trying to wrestle a Destroyer.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote