View Single Post
Old 2009-06-17, 16:50   Link #55
Velsy

I dont know if I've grasped this darcen/valkyria history thing. But from what I understand and see, the ancient race of darcen is supposely suppose to be dark or hated for some reason and the Valkyria race is suppose to be the good or holy ancient race. One thin I find unusaul, is that the valkyria (s something her name is) is on the dark side (Agressors). As the Darcen who is on the defending good side.

I think this is an interesting approach to the story. Normally you would expect the good ancient race to come to the aid of the present good guys. But I kinda like this approach, something different. But as I said before I havent grasps what the darcen and valkyria raelly are. But I really looking forward to seeing Isara's racial powers to counter this Valkyria strength. That what I really hoping for. I know she has some ability, she demistrated her fast initative and acurate shooting when opening fire on the soldier behind the window. Really hope they follow thu with her not only as a tank driver.

Donated by Om Nerabdator