View Single Post
Old 2012-08-19, 02:37   Link #408
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
It blew my mind to see Fate Zero on it.
Not mine. Its a popular show, it has the ability to polarize people, and people love to hate big shows. Its when the little shows make their way onto these sorts of lists that tend to be more believable because most people aren't going to waste their time just *hating* on a show that no one cared about, so more people are left voting who watched it, cared, but ended up disappointed (or at least in my ideal imagination world where people are good, kind, helpful things). Like I said, someone might have had a real vendetta against EVOL for that poll (but the biglobe polls are a joke, I mean the last cast vote call for EVOL had Mikono placed below non-entity side characters (the male side had like thirty votes for any one character not named Jin or Shrade, while females had hundreds to thousands)).

If nothing else, the exasperation of the *reveal* and then the finale of Team Terrible Parents Blasting Off Again! that coalesced after those two episodes on 2ch was some of the funniest stuff I've seen in a while, unfortunately that's (the latter especially) not a good thing because all of the comedy and said bewilderment wasn't intended.