View Single Post
Old 2009-09-25, 13:40   Link #34
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by apr View Post
It's "Nishio Ishin", and it doesn't get better than that. The car scene is the best part of the entire series. It is just so outrageous that I laughed myself out of breath when I read it. Bit harder to appreciate animated, when you already know what they'll be saying. But the idea of having your very first date and explaining what you love about someone with her dad in the car with you is really one of the most imaginative, absurd and cruel things I've ever seen. I can't see how anything will ever top it.
I didn't say "woops" even once today since I woke up. I was starting to worry. The universe is in sync once more.

Wooops! I'm sure Nishio-san will forgive me. I'll edit just in case.

Yeah, the car scene was great. It was only fitting that Mr. Senjougahara will be voiced by none other than Tachiki Fumihiko. Any Kenpachi fan in the house? There were some really good voice acting in this episode, not that the series was anything less than stellar when it comes to voice acting. The only thing was the overall animation, but I don't want to undermine the great content of this episode by dragging in the dead horse. Even then the animators paid extra attention to the detail every time Senjougahara (Hitagi-san ) came into view. Her mouth was actually shown to be moving when she spoke during that significant portion of her dialogues.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote