View Single Post
Old 2011-01-15, 00:58   Link #3012
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutsauger View Post
Just a question. If Yuji dies, then the consequences for SoF would be that he has to find the Reiji Maigo again, would his true form come out? or would he die if Yuji died. Because this isn't the usual contract with a jinki and all. So I was just wondering. Because, if SoF dies if Yuji dies, then shouldn't SoF want majority of the control? If SoF knows this, than wouldn't he want to survive by letting the 'stronger' one do everything just in case Yuji screws up and kills himself or something? Just a possibility although Yuji knows how to control himself pretty well now I would hope. [meaning his PoE]
Well now that SoF's real body is out in the real world, so that might not apply anymore. And in the novels 'Silver' was made to be the temporary vessel for SoF anyway, called by that professor as 'Tyrant' and 'Tyrant II', so even if Yuji screws up there's always more back-ups.

In addition, if Yuji was likely to screw up SoF would never have offered Yuji the chance to join him. When Yuji was taken away SoF called Yuji 'the only human worthy of standing at his side'.

And I've mentioned before, Yuji has been training in a variety of skills like tactics, PoE control and spells. This was to have Yuji take the role of the General and free Sydonay up to fight on the front lines. Yuji might not be as powerful as Shana (in their rematch in Vol21 Shana and Yuji are evenly matched, unlike before when Yuji defeated Shana without much trouble), but he can at least hold his own against her.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote