View Single Post
Old 2012-02-20, 21:28   Link #69
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Why do you think I'm so displeased?
It isn't all that bad. Age's studio will be collaborating with Satelight. We can at least expect some good things from both of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
So i'm wondering, if Adoration was before the Swarch arc, which is 1983, then as of 2001 (MLA), where would that kid be... Maybe in the blue Takemikaduchi 00...
What are you talking about? Are you asking if Adoration's story takes place before Schwarzesmarken? If that is the case, no. Heck, the Typhoon wasn't even made around that time. XD
If I remember correctly, Adoration occurs in 2001.

Kid? You mean Seijuro? Assuming that you've read the novel, nothing is known regarding his fate since it ended prematurely with him leading an entire regiment of Takemikazuchis in his first battle. Oh, and you should relinquish the thought of him piloting a 00R. Even if Seijuro is from a samurai family, since the Makabe household is not one of the five regent houses, that red 00F is the best unit he'll ever get to pilot as an imperial royal guard. D=

Also, here's the new logo for the anime. I kinda prefer the hex version more to be honest...

Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote