View Single Post
Old 2009-04-27, 21:36   Link #124
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Edit: Hmmm... out of the 4 of them, this one is probably my least favorite. I dunno why... there seems to be an absence of a lot of characters (not that I expect them to fit them all in or anything seeing as EP4 is ridiculously long) and the whole general mood of it seems more sad and dramatic rather than epic and eventful. When I look at the other motion graphics I think of what an awesome story Umineko is and how great the characters are, but this motion graphic makes me wanna cry more than anything...

The new pictures of Ange and Maria are amazing though. There are a lot of pictures of Battler and Beatrice... which is odd because I thought they took a less active role in this EP compared to the others... also I wanted to see the Siestas and Lambdadelta and perhaps more of the adults. But seeing as I haven't fully played EP4, then I dunno if that would be good to add in or not. I have no idea what the memorable scenes are past chapter 9, so I can't really say.

But this motion graphic has to be my least favorite so far, not to say that I don't like it. I do like it, but not as much as the others... the song was okay, I liked Toriko the best in terms of music.

Last edited by momobunny; 2009-04-27 at 22:31.