Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-30, 11:46   Link #21200
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Well, Alucard isn't truly unstoppable as some may believe, for all we know being sealed for 200 years might have weaken him greatly to the point of where our current heros have a chance to defeat him, Akasha did say that Alucard was trying to satisfy his centuries hunger in moka's flashbacks, of course i hope thats not the case though, i'm hoping our heros will defeat Alucard at his full power, i know sounds impossible right? no its not, Alucard like every other typical final boss will have overwhelming power, but the heros will find a way to beat him, even in the current Arc, let's just wait and see on how Ikeda will play things out, and i doubt Ikeda will overlook anything, considering how great his series is, this series by far is my favorite when it comes to humans and youkai ever since Yu Yu Hakusho, which i now have the entire series
Well, in Moka's flashback, which occurred, well about 7 years ago, hasn't weakened that much, he still had instant regeneration and even someone as strong as Akasha had to get serious against him, and still haven't managed to completely defeat him and at the current point, I still think that Moka and Tsukune are still weaker then Akasha.

So, I don't a few years of slumber would weaken him that much in fact he might have regained some of his previous strength, since he had absorbed Akasha into his body - while I still hope that she managed to survive that in someway, it still might have sustained Alucard's hunger.

We will have to wait and see how Ikeda is going to continue the story, but for now I don't see anyway on how Alucard can be defeated, and even if they find a way to destroy him, it's not like Ikeda can pull something like that, out of nowhere, so there is still going to be an arc dedicated on Tsukune and Moka finding Alucard's weak points or developing some power (their Shinso blood, which has still been undeveloped, and we still don't know what kind of power it gives to it's users, since I still believe that Shinso vampires have some abilities that normal vampires can't use ) - personally, I don't think that Alucard is going to be defeated until Moka and Tsukune (along with the rest of the team) graduate from Youkai Academy - and decide what they want to do in the future, and there is still an entire school year (manga time), ahead of them, before that happens.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote