Thread: Licensed Sankarea (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-21, 13:36   Link #629
Salva
Princess since baptism.

Quote:
After watching episode 7, I can now safely say that I hate Ranko with every fiber of my being. If she has any redeeming qualities, I can't see them. She's not pretty, her personality sucks and pretty much everything she does makes matters worse.

Yeah, Chihiro's relationship with Rea isn't particularly healthy right now, but it's far better than anything he could have achieved with Ranko. Since they met, he never showed any interest in her (I tend to think he chased the dog away to protect his DVD, not Ranko) and I can't fathom why she hasn't given up on him by now.

I still thought the episode was enjoyable, but I'm glad that the next one will focus on Chihiro and Rea again. And we'll be getting to one of my favorite scenes from the manga, to boot.
Finally someone who thinks like me! I can't believe all this affection people have toward her. I don't get it. She's bossy, annoying and she doesn't even care about his feelings forcing HER way of life on him. Not that I'm fond of zombie freak, but he damn deserves to live his life as he pleases not being harrased and beaten up by some freak girl. For me she's on the same level as him. Come on, her feelings are just sick. He's been obviously ignoring her and not wanting contact, yet she's completely blind to that. I hate that kind of bossy girls. Rea's much better. She's got character and something in herself. Aside from the fact that's she's not living thing anymore but as she still acts like one I don't have much problems with that part.

Quote:
Speak for yourself. I proposed to a girl when I was four.
You sure were fast xDDD How did she respond?