Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-14, 14:57   Link #1885
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I thought so afterwards XD But it doesn't work on every people IIRC. It failed on Watto
It's been ages since I talked of Star Wars

The Jedi Mind Trick only works on people who're weak-minded or weak-willed. They are the easiest ones to influence. It's usually the alien species that are least susceptible to the technique, like Watto. Hutts also seem immune. Jabba called Luke out when he was using the mind trick on Bib Fortuna (his tentacle headed sidekick). Anakin also claimed that Padmè was immune and I'm taking his word for it. Droids are also immune because they're not living things and aren't connected to the force.

Quote:
I disagree with the Jedis though. Even without his love stories with padme, Anakin's soul wasn't all good I believe.
The point is debatable. Imho, if Anakin never met Padmè the way he did, he may not have turned out all bad. Suppose Qui Gon won the argument and she had to stay in the ship when he left for Mos Eisley, Anakin never would've met her except as an aide to the queen (or who he thought was the queen). In which case he wouldn't have been infatuated with her. There's still the matter of his mom, but Anakin got over that eventually and he wouldn't have turned to the Dark Side permanently just for that. Padmè was the whole reason Anakin was turned. Take her out of the equation, and he would've learned control much better after what happened to the Tuskens.

Anyways, enough of that, this isn't the place for that

Quote:
Well, the girls who dislike that are not all as violent as me Many of them would just reject the boy for good.

In my case, I'm part of the girls who consider that only one person (not family) has the right to touch them (husband), Those who don't follow the rules just ask to be killed

Hitagi from Bakemonogarati gave me some good ideas. Instead of slapping, kicking, punching etc. I should now use a staple on annoying boys
This is why I think a lot of girls are pretty scary. They have the wrong idols.

I can agree to this. It's not right for a guy to be dating someone who'se already going out with someone else, or at least I wouldn't find it right so I can understand where you're coming from.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote