View Single Post
Old 2012-11-22, 08:44   Link #56
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Staff comments!
Episode Director/Storyboarder Rika Oota:
Quote:
This is Oota, the storyboarder and director for this episode.

Now then, the exciting part has come! It's the 8th episode! I was extremely nervous working on it!!

This was an important episode! Rikka had to frantically think about her sister and house! (Ah, she wasn't thinking about "onee-chan" though) The young girl frantically is falling in love! (Ah, she's still a young girl though)

All these thoughts kept coming into me and my chest started to hurt. (laughs) I'm full already!

If this episode made everyone else's chest start to firm up, be a little startled, and harden, I'd be awfully happy! Thank you very much for watching....☆
In-Between Checker Naoko Fujita:
Quote:
This is In-check Fujita.

This episode's tale continues from episode 7. We hope you enjoyed watching it.

Fireworks, sunburn, watermelon...There were a lot of summer images. (though the watermelon was only on screen for a blink)

Each time you watch it, you'll discover new things. Yuuta...has a lot of dangerous weapons doesn't he? Rikka...has just eaten her first onigiri from a convenience store?!

The seeds of love are starting to bloom within Rikka. Well, I hope you enjoy what's to come after this!

And also....hang in there Isshiki! (laughs) ← I always think this.
Photographer Ryuuta Nakagami:
Quote:
I'm Nakagami and I was in charge of photography for episode 8.

The relationship between Rikka and Yuuta was certainly on our minds for this episode and the second half of the show. We made a puppy love filter to put over certain scenes for this and that. Please watch and have your heart race.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT