View Single Post
Old 2010-04-16, 14:17   Link #62
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Hmmm. If Kakashi's technique is a black hole that sends things to another place, then I suppose it is similar to Madara's trick, but there's one thing that confuses me. How did Deidara get his arm back? Wasn't it sent into that black hole?

Also, Kakashi's technique looks quite different from Madara's. If they both share the same Sharingan (Obito's), shouldn't it be exactly the same?

Lastly, I think we should discuss whether or not Madara's ability is a Sharingan ability at all. Despite having seen his Mangekyou Sharingan design in flashbacks, we haven't actually seen it in present time yet. Could he have turned on his Mangekyou when his eye wasn't visible to us, or is it just an ability Madara has regardless of his Sharingan?
Kakuzu made Deidara another arm.
Yeah, Kakashi's and Madara's techniques really do look a little different. Maybe that's due to the fact that Tobi's is more evolved, or maybe they really just are different jutsus. Also, I think it could be possible that Madara's is no MS jutsu at all, we really know only little about him, and even less about his abilities.