View Single Post
Old 2009-01-11, 02:30   Link #9
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehko View Post
lol either I picked up an unintentional hint from that post or you must've read a book recently about how to convince people, lol
You're probably reading into it too much. ^^ I have a high speed connection that isn't capped, file sizes don't scare me too much (except when they break my browser because they are super massive megabyte files). If the limit was increased, I wouldn't care, in fact it would be nice for me as an artist to have a little more breathing room. But if they stay the same, I wouldn't care either. I work within the canvas and tools that are given to me.

My comments were directed in a way much better phrased by NightWish:

Quote:
What does a regular user, not specifically interested in creating signatures, gain from everyone being allowed to have larger signatures. They're giving up some time and bandwidth for heavier / slower (very slightly) pages; what do they get in return?
Depending on the creator of the signature, it could be gold or crap. Kinda like HDTV - it looks pretty, but it doesn't mean the programs automatically improve just because the resolution has.