View Single Post
Old 2010-04-19, 23:21   Link #67
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Yeah I get it's hard, but it only gets harder if you cling on and she knows that too. Not to say whatshisname isn't to blame as well, but the fact that their not honest with their feelings each other while at the same time unable to follow through with their reasoning just puts things too much in limbo with me, and I hate that indecisiveness the most <_<
Thankfully this really isn't dragged out though in Strobe Edge.

Spoiler for Vol 5 end spoilers:

He really wasn't indecisive per say it's just that well Ren has been dating the other girl for awhile now and he likes her, but than a new girl shows up the (female lead) which he gets along well and before he knew it he came to like her. At first he tries to distance himself but he still notices/look at her which leads to that spoiler I mention. As for Ninako could have made a move on Ren but that would be bitchy move since he was dating someone else at the time, rather than being a bf stealing person she backed off.

For Yukina I just wish she was more self aware of her feelings rather than going "huh what's is this feeling in my chest" 12 chapters later and she's still romanticly retarderd. Come mon now she should have notice by now she has feelings for Shigure. Wonder how long this is going to be dragged out before she goes "omg I like him! no wonder my heart would beat weirdly around him!". -_-
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote