Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-08, 22:23   Link #834
queenSwild

Guys, guys, guys...Be patient.. In about 6 days all of your questions will be answered. :P

In my opinion, there are flags pointing in all directions which confuses the hell out of me.

There's the "she looks like Eden and Medea" flag which could mean that she's Mar's daughter.

There's the " You don't know your parents? I don't know mine either!" flag which could mean that she's related to Kouga.

I'm starting to doubt the "She's Mar's daughter" theory since Sonia refers to her as "that thing Athena discarded" in episode 21. If they were related, wouldn't she refer to her as such?

Or maybe the reason Sonia doesn't like her or regard her as family is because she's the reincarnation of Nike, the goddess of victory, the staff that Athena discarded ( in Sonia's eyes at least), who happened to be born into her family. It would also explain why they keep her locked up. It's because she's a threat to Mar's plans since she automatically grants the good guys victory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Th View Post
The anime/manga Arion seems to be one of the primary sources of people in 2ch's speculation thread expecting Kouga and Aria to be siblings:

Spoiler for Arion spoilers:
That's really interesting!! So SSO is possibly based off of Arion? I wish I could read that wiki, but it's in another language.. :/

Last edited by queenSwild; 2012-09-08 at 22:36.
queenSwild is offline   Reply With Quote