View Single Post
Old 2014-01-18, 07:53   Link #9564
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCloudz7 View Post
My question is How much Psions Material Burst need to convert 1kg of water/dust/metals (any kind of material) into energy? How much does this magic affect Tatsuya body or mind? Any fatigue or aftereffect?

Lets say that Tatsuya wants to change the maps and in a frenzy he decided that he will convert 20kg of material into energy at the center of the USNA... will he easily do this ?
I would guess yes to him being able to do 20 kg easily, although there are no solid numbers to base that on. Psion cost isn't something so clearly defined, but Tatsuya has what is described as an absolutely unreal amount. Also, there is no indication that MB costs him much in the way of psions or mental fatigue, and I don't think size would increase the cost that much if at all(though again, opinion). Rather than destroying the USNA, he could probably crack the word like an egg.

Its actually probably a good thing that he lost his stronger emotions before the family really started heaping on the emotional abuse. For anyone who has ever seen Armageddon, its like the guy straddling a nuke and treating it like a joke. They are really way too stupid to be realistic.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-01-18 at 08:03.