View Single Post
Old 2012-11-03, 07:20   Link #126
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serphirs View Post
Yuuka Yoneda: In respect for color coordination, did you think the pink and violet colors around Rikka matched the twilight scenery? I tried to emphasize it. If our photographer hadn't added the wonderful filter they did, do you think it would have that same wonderful atmosphere? I wonder if he was the same C.C for the final pink scene of Hyouka. Anyway, he is right, that filter constructed the atmosphere. I applaud you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
I second that and want to add that adding the violet is crucial. Pink hue alone like Hyouka's final would've made it too cheesy at this point of this anime. They're not there..yet.
The color designator and coordinator for that episode of Hyouka was Naomi Ishida. It was mostly done by the main staff at KyoAni while this episode was made by Animation DO staffers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulfo View Post
Haha! Wat!?
Ishihara was quite obstinate about the girls' swimsuits, but he could care less what Yuuta would wear. I do admit to some embellishment of "that punk" but it fit what he was trying to say.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT