View Single Post
Old 2007-08-23, 18:03   Link #16
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by EphiamOricuna View Post
Hopefully soon. It is supposed to be sometimes in Augest, so they shoudl soon release some.
Actually not sure... i took another look at what it says on tv.com and tried to figure out which epsiode is which... unlike what i said before, it looks like this saturday's episode will be the very last 4kids episode, not the start of the funimation (it's a bit hard to judge because of the different naming and numbering of the episodes)... the episodes after that will be funimation. However, Tv.com does not list when those episodes are going to air, so it's unknown when they will start the funimation dub. they could air next week, or they may wait a while before starting... can't really be sure without offical word from funimation

I'm really do want to see how the new dub does... the youtube video has really struck my curiosity; it may not nessasairly be the offical voices their going with but it does give you a good idea. Not sure, but i think Robin's VA is the best match up out of the bunch in my opinion
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote