View Single Post
Old 2006-03-31, 21:47   Link #32
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
I think it was confirmed that this was going to be a 2 kur, 26 episode series that spans from Onikakushi to Tsumihoroboshi.
I suppose we can rule out a single coherent story then... But why up to Tsumihoroboshi? Just because that's as far as the game went when the anime was being made? It feels kind of weird to have contents from 4 question chapters, but only the answer chapters for 2 of them... I wish they would add Minagoroshi too, since that's where all the most important answers are...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
K-chan
Nono, it's either Kei-chan or "K". "K-chan" sort of feels like a mixup between his "cool-mode" self and "kaaii Keiichi-kun omochikaeri~~~☆" self instead... I think.

As for the first episode going all the way up to Keiichi's meeting with Tomitake... A good cut-off point, don't you think? If we go any slower, episode one would end up pretty pointless. ^^;

But 4 episodes per chapter...? That sounds impossible no matter how you think about it... Although we call them "chapters", we all know that these are really entire "scenarios" that are independent from each other, so if they really do the 4 episode per chapter thing, I can't imagine anything except a "collection of short stories, each extremely rushed" for this anime.

That's actually my biggest concern. Instead of trying to squeeze such a huge story into only 26 episodes, I would rather have them pick ONE scenario to concentrate on (Onikakushi, Watanagashi, or Tatarigoroshi), and then somehow work the "answer" (Meakashi, Tsumihoroboshi, Minagoroshi) in using the second half of episodes.

Well, we'll see, I guess.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote