View Single Post
Old 2009-05-09, 13:38   Link #43
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety View Post
They already did.

They were the travesties known as Pokemon Colloseum and Pokemon XD the mention of which alone are enough to cause grown men to break into tears.
Travesty? Really? I liked Colosseum though... *shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
Back in the day I was the true Pokemon master amongst my friends. I actually managed to finish my freaking Pokedex! I collected all 150 in the original (no Mew ), and then I collected all 251 in the Gold and Silver versions (traded with someone who had a Mew and Selebi then gave them back)
I already gave up catching them all a long time ago... Then again, I never really tried. With event-onlys here and there and everywhere, never found it possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Can't read it because it's in japanese ;_;
Ahaha~, don't mind. It's pretty silly and nothing to really be taken seriously anyways.
The part on Red is something like this:
Spoiler for summary (why covered in a tag? The answer is one of the big mysteries of this world, surely):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Damn, I haven't finished Platinum yet and then this thing had appeared ? xD;;
I wonder if they're going to remake crystal too. .
You still have plenty of time though, since it needs to come out supposedly in the Fall PLUS no one knows how long it will take to be localized...
I wish they just remade Crystal instead of doing both Gold and Silver again...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote