View Single Post
Old 2009-06-10, 11:24   Link #38
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Wait a minute, didn't Ayumu know Hayate from the old school Hayate used to go to before he met Nagi? How can their first meeting be when Hayate is already wearing his snazzy bulter outfit...? Or am I remembering things wrong?

Anyways, I'm really starting to dig this series again, I guess I'm only really enjoying it when the focus is on Hinagiku, Ayumu, and Maria. Heaven forbid I'll ever actually see an end to this love tangled mess, but I'll enjoy the whole ride. A-tan looks like an interesting character too, too bad I won't be seeing too much of her for a good long while. I also loved the Ayumu fourth wall breaking, it was something I missed dearly from the first season, and I'm glad the show is still about comedy just as much as it is now about drama. Next week is the start of a Hina-centric multi-parter? Hooray~

Oh, and that twin tails no name is really starting to get on my nerves. Good thing she wasn't the reason Hayate refuses to find a girlfriend... now just keep staying on the sidelines and dream about the guy who actually has no interest in you...