View Single Post
Old 2009-07-13, 15:21   Link #14
Prestige

Nice spoilers.

I really didn't expect that Ace is actually Gol D Rogers son so that came total suprise for me.
Akainu's face finally revealed and he really looks like pissed off guy with little tolerance, he should be really bastard guy with absolute justice.

According by latest spoilers there are over 100 000 marines and highest top officers from Fleet admiral to top captains are gathered in there.
Marineford itself is crescent shaped opening towards sea and its FILLED with powerful and exceptional marines and officers.
Sengoku, Akainu, Aokiji and Kizaru are all sitting on high at execution platform watching and observing over marine force consisting over 100 thousand.

Enies Lobbys had 3000-5000 marines and most of them were but a typical soldiers... Marinefords is entirely diffrent scale in everything...

Fleet admiral, 3 admirals, vice admirals and 100 000 marines... I love Luffy and his party has awesome guys but damn... if he even tryes to get near of force of that magnitude he wont last more than second if he is lucky....

We really need Whitebeard and/or Revolutionaries armies or this will turn out very very ugly...