View Single Post
Old 2012-06-30, 23:26   Link #2859
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Yeah, I like how she looks like she is rather tough but also still quite a beauty.

I think I'll have her marry Lydia. I adventure alone, though. I'll probably bring Lydia through a dungeon if I find some that are too tough for me. I'm at level 27 now, and will just use skyforge steel weapons for the rest of the game. Been using skyforge steel weapons since early on. Got the mace recently because I just found a mod that has it (wasn't on Nexus, found it on Steam Workshop). I think I should put up the difficulty. What difficulty do you guys play on?

I do some alchemy, too. I don't look up alchemy recipes anymore. I did in the past, but it is more fun to not cheat. I knew an ingredient that does fortify one-handed from another character I scrapped (they had perks that allowed them to know all alchemy effects of ingredients). I found other fortify one-handed ingredients just from trial and error, and I like that. Those fortify one-handed potions help a lot, so it would have felt so cheap if I could make them because I looked it up online.