View Single Post
Old 2008-06-22, 15:19   Link #1868
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
We were talking about how all her crimes can equal the regicide of Suzaku not this single one <_< Of course she'll get the minimum or a flashy rescue because it's sucha story, but the possibility for her to get the big one are there. Her status could be completely ignored if they choose to do so, yet again it won't happen to a main char like her.
My point was the Britannia didn't seem to do more than bat an eye at the minor things. Its a Darwinian Society, the weak die, that's part of their culture, as such they don't seem to regard simple soldier loss as that great of a loss. I don't know how they would add up as its not been shown, but the rest of my paragraph-thing, was that her status will really diminish the chance for a 'big one'. Where as Suzaku was beaten senseless for regicide and I doubt that status would have helped at that point.

Kallen seemed quite confidant that even if she was arrested as a terrorist she's only get a slap on the wrist. She's probably killed plenty of people even at that early point at the begining of S1.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote