Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
I felt the same way about Konoha.

Spoiler for spoiler for end of series:
Ahhh I definitely remember that event in volume 1. In this sense, this is like Adachi's manga.

Spoiler for Very minor Adachi's work's plot progression:

Kinda make me want more after though. Speaking of which, aren't there still something related to the series like 文学少女”見習いの、傷心 which's supposed to come at the end of this year? What's that about?

Also, I read part of “文学少女”と乙女に集う召喚獣 when I was actually reading バカとテストと召喚獣 . Needless to say, I was laughing pretty hard when I saw Tooko and Konoha's name showing up. For a second there I thought I was reading the wrong story. I always love it when authors do short crossover works (especially when you recognize both of them).

Though I have the hunt down the other part where they make cameo in 学校の階段 (which I should read too). Too bad they aren't making a TV series out of this. I always felt that just a movie/ova thingy is too short (even if it is by Production I.G.).

In general, it's kinda sad the English speaking community aren't huge on translating the novels. I understand the cross culture reference and language plays are a pain, but it just pains me that people watch some inferior adaptations (Chrome Shelled Regios comes to mind) and lose interest when the original's so much better. *sad face*
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote