View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 14:30   Link #23
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post

The only thing that Oda has revealed about Luffy's mother is that she's not very physically attractive. I suppose there's still a possibility of seeing her when Dragon receives a core role in a future arc with the revolutionaries though.
Well, he may have been referencing the raising mother, who we all know already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Is anyone feel that Franky's "General" should get upgraded? Robin and Nami were very accurate when they said it served no purpose.
It was hardly useless!
It kept Franky from dying in shinokuni, withstood entire firing from Baby 5's cannons, and probably saved Franky's life by taking all the damage from her missle-girl.
Not to mention his General Left was powerful enough to knock Buffalo out of the air.

If anything this chapter proved General Franky's worth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
But putting that aside, I guess Dofla's level of affection towards his crew varies from person to person. In fact, it was already mentioned that he thought of some of them as his own siblings (Law, B5), but I suppose his malicious attitude towards them is supposed to be interpreted as his own twisted brand of "tough love", or something.....
Well, Bellamy wasn't his crewmate, he was a snot-nosed rookie pirate under his alliance.
Same goes for Disco and Caesar. They were allies and henchies, not crew.

The DonQuixote Pirates are his crew, and it seems he has affections for them. But still is willing to sacrifice them for higher priorities.