View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 17:30   Link #29
Crimson Reaper

I'll admit my brain was working even slower then normal when I read this chapter, I blame my sleeping patterns.

When I saw Caeser with 'Smoker's' heart I was saying, "Huh? Why wouldn't Smoker or anyone try and get it back" Then when Monet and her whole sacrifice came up I was wondering how Luffy and the others were going to deal with this new problem and survive. Finally my brain gears started moving, "Wait...Smoker already has his heart back! Then where did Law??*Remembers Monet gave him hers as insurance*...ooooooh!*Remembers Monet is about to hit the button and Caeser is about to crush what he thinks is Smokers heart*..OOOOOOOHHHH Law you sneaky bastard I love you.

Baby 5 as expected with a weapons fruit is pretty badass. She has both the properties of the Steel fruit and the Bomb fruit of those Mr agents from Baroque works and more. Plus the fact she's fighting Franky another kind of 'weapon human' is interesting. Franky himself needs more big fights as well as a few more Strawhats. Looking foward to seeing how this plays out.