View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 09:38   Link #22
Lunarskylar

i think there'l be one more flashback, explaining what happened to.. tobi? spiral zetsu

unless that zetsu was still part of obito when deidara exploded and thats how it died, (which could even explain the goofy tobi)

and the hyperbolic time chamber for training has been explained too.. the infinite tsukiyomi genjutsu, just like itachi's tsukiyomi can probably alter the perception of time, so obito could learn yonton and all the neccessary kinjutsu's to fight almost on minato's level years later

also from how this chapter played out, it may be that by "transplanting" his eyes,madara might have done something similar to itachi transfering his amaterasu ability that time to sasuke (and perhaps he'd only have normal eyes underneath afterwards) because i'm not sure how you'd rip out a child's eyes and put in your own "without them even noticing"
although, with genjutsu...

and hell, nagato prob had a zetsu body guard to ensure he didn't accidentally blow up before obito could get to him

one question is where do you guys see obito bringing rin's body to his dimension? i didnt get that impression in the chapter

overall, i think i like this back story and development. it all works for changing obito, i can suspend my disbelief enough to accept this all

especially since it's looking more and more like madara was in charge of the whole mizukage incident, which is why the mist attacked rin in the first place