View Single Post
Old 2008-04-16, 09:14   Link #29
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
I updated my short fiction bundle with yet another story, here is a summary and a linkf or those interested in reading it
be warned that stories int his bundle cover a male/male relationship, yes the bundle consists of yaoi stories but not of a flat build up

Story 02: You may kiss the bride!
Summary:
A story set in a wedding twist, Milly is bored and anounces a wedding festival.. guess who's getting married!
Category: humour, romance...
Warnings: for yaoi

once again a warning for yaoi content
i based this story of the wedding cosplay pic of Lelouch from Lost Colors and a fanart drawing made by Cou, i also added three bonusses, one is an aftermath of the situation and the other two are set in R2

here is the link, added in spoilertags to once again warn people that it is m/m story

Spoiler for for the link, story features a male/male relationship and has been rated for the M section, you've been warned:

next planning for A series of unlikely events is to write a story that occurs int he start of R2.. or i might make the sequel for consequences

right now i am writting out all left over coverage for Realm of God, i'm typing chapter 49 now (still no end in sight XD that would be around chapter 90 - 100 i guess lol)
and i am already making plans for the story i want to write afterwards
I read it. The last part makes me sad.

I read this fanfic here. Poor Suzaku wouldn't have gotten so much bashing if he is such a person. Personally, I will prefer Lelouch to stay this way but if it's possible, there will be no show for us .

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote