View Single Post
Old 2009-02-13, 10:12   Link #167
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
well hey, male leads in general are pretty useless, ba da pa! thank you everyone I'll be back stage signing auto graphs, oh wait they actually are. Unfortunately this type of man might actually exist, though I highly doubt he'll ever procreate in the a in vivo situation. At first Ryuuji is billed as your typical male student, except as the show progresses he turns into the biggest bitch ever, he's indecisive, and unreliable, it just makes sense that he wouldn't chase after minorin. Why because he's an idiot. Though this was a contrived situation, it feel ooc for him to acutally get what Minorin says, because he basically ignores all the attraction between the two of them, and suddenly his thick skull is able to interpret the rejection, come on.
Actually, Ryuuji is GOOD compared to most harem lead males. I just find it a shame because he started out well and had a manly climax...but now he's starting to fall into the train as the other the male leaders where they become oblivious and kind of become an afterthought compared to the girls of the show.