View Single Post
Old 2010-08-03, 10:17   Link #16
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
The Tanabata scene in the last chapter is really sweet~~~. Speaking of which, I usually stay away from 4koma as much as I can, but this one, Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to (the occasional chapters), and Zettai Reiiki are the rare few ones I like <__<.

I kinda wish this author did more than just this one though. His art style's really awesome. Characters look pretty much same, but the minor differences in hair style and eye shapes and you can tell them apart so easily.
I usually don't like 4-koma's either, but this one is great. And it isn't always 4-koma either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
hmmm...somehow after read till this newest chapter, I despise the storyline
The Aneki is cruel and deserve some beating up with good punch like mine, but the idiot little brother is stupid too, didn't angry when he supposed to...just like a Donkey, so I'd like to skinned him alive more than his Aneki

One more chapter of this retarded guy action toward his Aneki like not angry or get her back for her prank or didn't do some manly action...I'll drop this series.
Then drop it now - because it will not stop. This series is about an older step sister tormenting her younger step brother. If you don't like it, then oh well. I personally love it. She does something different every time. And there is even an overarching plot, although it's contributed to slowly, there is one.