Old 2013-07-21, 12:27   Link #84
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Poor Leon.
Just an anime only watcher, but didn't mind the pacing much. Trial was pretty quick, but it was within acceptable parameters imo.

What happens in the game if you guess wrong? Do you just get a "GAME OVER. YOU ALL ARE DEAD" screen?
Bullseye...
No it's not.... You just rewind to the start of that particular segment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
I can only hopefully assume that she sincerely believed half of them would be able to get out, and that since all of them surely had similarly desperate motivation to get out fast, she'd only be briefly letting others think he did what he had to do and that once she got out she could help him or wait for him. And I'm fine believing this. Since she's gone, we have no way of knowing how she'd have taken the fuller knowledge. Who knows, upon finding out that everyone else would have to die for her to get out, she might have even broken down and revealed the truth on her own.
Uhm, you're saying that leaving the rest to rot in the school with no way out other than to keep killing eachother... is virtuous? No, I don't actually think that's what you were trying to say. But not knowing the details about the trial is not an exenuating circumstance. It still means forsaking everyone except yourself, whether or not you know about them dying really doesn't make a difference. At least, not if you ask me.

Also, reveal the truth? Hah, that's suicide. No one who has committed murder would admit to it if the result would be their death.

Last edited by Dengar; 2013-07-21 at 12:40.