View Single Post
Old 2009-10-12, 04:45   Link #1178
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssol View Post
I agree, that's too complicated. What I meant was that the mastermind is simply hiding in the meta world like Lambdadelta was hiding from Bernkastel at the beginning.
Well we'd have to consider how this mastermind manages to evade detection. Our assumption is that Beato created and maintained the metaworld until it was... hijacked so to speak by Lambda and Bern. These are 3 powerful witches we're talking about here. A mere mortal mastermind that can penetrate the metaworld isn't going to go undetected. I would say that this mastermind who would be in the metaworld is one of two things:

1. Probably possessing magical powers as well, greater than Beatrice herself and at least on par with Bern and Lambda.

2. The original creator of this metaworld.

Again as I have said, I don't like the idea of a meta-mastermind. Such an entity with magical powers is far too overpowered and, again, far too convenient to exercise his will. Likewise, it defeats Battler's assertion that the murders were caused by humans. A human cause extends to a human mastermind.