View Single Post
Old 2011-02-24, 15:55   Link #204
Celestie

But what are the chances of it getting a remake now...8 years (I think?) after its original release? Even the PSP release has been a while (okay, two years). That and KID doesn't exist anymore. I wonder if the directors/stpryplanners or whoever was in charge of the plot even vaguely know how they wanted Remember11 to end. Even if CyberFront basically hodls all rights to release a remake, are the original writers of Remember11 there as well?

Hm, I'd really love to have a remake, I really do. While Ever17 wrapped up everything nicely and is awesome by itself, I like Remember11 a lot due to the thrilling plot, thus I'd want to see a completion of the game and its story, alright.

But for it to have a remake there would have to be some trigger...it's really too bad, there hasn't been much news on any of the games (or I haven't been aware of them - though that doesn't have to mean anything...), much less new games and remakes.

On another note, I am really bothered by the plothole that concerns the person who pushed Yukidoh off the clock tower.
Spoiler for Culprit Speculation:
Or maybe it does and I have to finish all endings to acquire the other TIPs I am missing...
Celestie is offline   Reply With Quote