View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 21:20   Link #28
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liwyn View Post
I don't know what to say, so I'm just going to write what I thought while I was reading this chapter.

Oh my god. OH MY GOD! oh my GOD! OH MY GOD!!! oh my god... OH MY GOD! OH MY GOOOOOOD! OHhhhhh my GOD! oh my GOD. Oh. My. GOD. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! OH MY GOD!
I thought you were a yaoi fangirl? You found Bondage Harribel that amazing? I would never have thought you had an interest in anyone but gay males

Allow me to crush the dreams of a few fanboys

ARRANCAR CAN'T REPRODUCE

No rape fantasy for you!!!!!

As for the Quinranccar.....I guess it's just like Shinigami. Hollows were originally human and I guess some were Quincy before Hollification and then became Quinranccar when they reached some form of enlightenment

So Zangetsu's brother is ruthless. I f--king love characters that maim and kill. HE GETS A PASS FROM LOP!!!

And....NO ONE BUT AIZEN can come up with a plan like that. I think Bondage Aizen will return soon.

well that's it for me. I have to head back over to Vega...I really want to see Kagura stick his fang into Mikono...ciao!