View Single Post
Old 2012-10-08, 22:55   Link #88
Spamamdorf

Add another vote to the MotokoxKeitaro bin, I didn't even like Naru in the least, then they had to constantly throw her at me until I hated her, I also just plan old liked their moments together and they seemed cute but alas they made it Naru (heck I would have gone for Keitaroxwhatever his sister's name was XD I mean they worked sort of too... in a way....)

The next'd probably be NegixChachamaru or Eva I know that he didn't end up with anyone but I mean, come on I'd have liked to have seen it happen, either or really, Chachamaru because she was sweet and I loved seeing them together and Eva because she was hilarious around him even if she probably likes Nagi more. While I'm on the subject of Negima I'd like to respectfully disagree with you @Mephos on yours, if you did that we wouldn't have Konosetsu! (I could have sworn that was the one pairing that everyone in the Negima fandom went for, huh I guess not)

Also probably would have liked to see some more TrainxEve interactions while he was a kid, I mean truthfully he is more than a bit older so it gets a bit weird when he's normal but when he was kiddyfied Eve's actions around him were just great XD. That and Svenxsomeone he was such a gentleman and a nice guy, yet he never got anything what a rip off XD.

MedusaxFrankenstein would have been nice to see more of too, they were just great being all crazy together and such :3

Does LelouchxCC count? I mean it's canon they didn't hook up since
Spoiler for geass:
right? Either way I liked it and it seems it may not have been canon. Also I'll throw the good old KallenxGino ship out there while I'm at it, I just liked Gino, he was an all around bro

Two left fielders here; I would have liked there to have been more evidence for the KenpachixByakuya ship that no one seems to do what little interaction they do have is great though. That and the other left fielder is because I have no clue how it tuns out in the light novels KyonxYuki would be a nice suprise to find, I'm almost certain it's going to be Haruhi but eh so long as it isn't Mikuru I really don't care much XD

Oh and looking through the older posts, if non romantic works (or heck make it romantic whatever so long as Saber also stays XD) I would have liked IlyaxShirou to have been seen more, like it UBW for example she was barely there even though she was pretty damn awesome
Spamamdorf is offline   Reply With Quote