View Single Post
Old 2012-12-15, 13:44   Link #31401
Valkama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
Yes, in the context of a game where the characters' personalities have been messed with by Bern.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in a George culprit theory either, but Maria's purple statement about him doesn't mean anything more than Battler, Rudolf and Kyrie laughing maniacally as they kill George and Maria in the same game. Pieces' roles can change from game to game.
Bern is still using Beatrice's game board and is shown that she still has to follow the rules of the game board. Why would she keep Shannon and Kanon as the same person but not keep a character like George the same? In EP5 Dlanor stated that although Bern controlled Battler, she couldn't make him do things that Battler couldn't do himself. The statement about George comes off to me as "He is physically unable to kill adults but he can kill kids no problem." Why should we say Bern's 8th game as false but her 7th game as truth? Better yet why do we even consider clues from the 5th and 6th games if Beatrice isn't the game master? Maybe KNM was right and it is all a lie.

Last edited by Valkama; 2012-12-15 at 14:06.
Valkama is offline   Reply With Quote