Thread: Licensed Vivid Red Operation
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 02:32   Link #824
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 03

VIVID ZETTAI RYOUIKI BUTT

I'm in love no wait officer, she said she was 18! my delusions aside, meine gott that moved too fast. I expected as much that the episode would end with her transformation, but not the docking, or the fact that she hasn't used her own weapon, or the fact that the Alone wasn't defeated yet and it already went to the second stage, what in the world? This totally ruined Wakaba's introduction! I mean come on, she didn't even get to use her own weapon! You know what this makes me feel like? It's almost as if it looks like they can't beat the Alone without docking anymore. Now I know it was the second stage they beat, but that made it even worse. That hedgehog eel had Aoi down for the count, heck I was so close to expecting Aoi to be defeated.

So what's it now? Himawari shows up next ep, gets her key, opens a door into the docking station and that's it? 3 dockings in 3 eps, I don't know about you folks, but I just can't see these girls fighting without docking anymore

Like HighGear said, I shouldn't be complaining, I get to see a green Houki! Ponytail + my favorite color is enough to erase my mind of the speedy plot if you don't think too much about it, it's actually quite funny. Like the talk about Aoi being NTR'ed, it's so true! I mean look at it this way:

-Aoi didn't get to go to school together with Akane.
-Aoi couldn't have lunch together with Akane.
-Aoi could only look on as Akane and Wakaba were having fun at the beach together
-ENTER YANDERE AOI *runs*

I hadn't seen Akarin make it already, but since I already made it, I'll just share this free avatar:

in the meantime, I'll be using my first Vivid avatar of the series
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Not even going to bother asking why that thing was attacking a beach anyways, instead of you know going after the reactor that's supposed to be important.
I know, right? I was asking myself "why is this worm leaving it's comfy abode beneath the waves? It has a loli detector or something?" I mean, there was nothing resembling the engine nearby, so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Anybody else getting the feeling Akane isn't human? It becomes more apparent it isn't a case of two girls combining but Akane merging with the girls.

We know 7 years ago Akane and her mother were about to drop a long way down.

Akane's mother would have injuries from the fall, somehow surviving that, thus being hospitalized over a long period of time.

Whatever happened 7 years ago could've changed Akane physically.

Oh another cliche Ground Defense Force Mao-chan the new teacher is also the military leader of the girls.
...I got to thinking about this. Grandpa specifically made the key for Akane. It's possible that she was granted special powers from the accident many years ago, having been so close to the prototyp'ish engine, and Grandpa knew this, which is why he spent much time and resources on making the key. And seeing as how Akane is the Keymaker, I should expect these girls to enter the matrix I mean Akane probably has a special link to the engine, and this might be what the hedgehog eel reacted to, Akane's presence on the beach and her exertion of energy.

Maybe that's why only she has that wheel-less bike. Kinda like she powers it herself
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote