View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 13:56   Link #420
LeoXiao
思想工作

I hate it when nukes are avoided and replaced with weapons that are functionally exactly the same. Yes I know Japan got nuked so it's touchy but if that's the case why have the WMD play a role in the first place? Retarded.

I hate it when a character is reduced to his/her archetype, with no variation or surprises.

I hate it when the male/female ratio is massively skewed in a situation where it really shouldn't be (i.e. school).

I hate it when an anime fails to go "outside the box"; it has a typical high school/guys + lots of girls environment, a few characters to embody the popular archetypes, and despite whatever unique premise it may have had still feels really, really typical. There was a show, Gunparade March, where Japan was like the only country left, yet everything there still looked normal and everyone acted like they would in peacetime. There was literally no effort on the part of the producers to create the extreme wartime atmosphere that should've been been present for like 98% of the series.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote