Thread: A Laugh A Day
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-08, 11:52   Link #24716
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
You guys should leave that to me. I've just booked a ticket to Singapore and will be there in 2 hours.
That is one hell of a long weekend you are getting - from Saturday all the way to next Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
I actually know 2 ladies that stayed small (I'm 1.8m, they come up to my chest so I'm guessing 1.4ish) even after growing up. Age... let's just say after 'christmas' age. So bringing over a small lady doesn't mean loli...

You pedo
At 1.78cm most girls would be short and loli by standards to me. Though I would prefer a girl that is around the size of Aoi Yuki.

And for your info, you are using the wrong word. It is aniki hogosha, not pedo - learn the difference between the words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I think I need to arrange a visit..... This is embarrassing.
Please bring her VA along, dressed in the same way for the occassion.

Thanks. *runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Wait, I just realized something.....

Would you stop imagining me in twintails, Otouto? It is creepy even for me.
You are not flat enough.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote