View Single Post
Old 2006-04-17, 08:15   Link #15
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf
Jebus! No one mentioned Legends of Galactic Heroes. I think this one is the most realistic one from all above mentioned!
MegaPimp did.

Anyhow, I generally prefer cool to realistic but if you could have both then it works the best LoGH had some great ones. I'm was planning on renting Starship Operators some day. Thanks to you guys it just got bumped up my list

I tend to prefer it when they keep away from the "tiny units keep them busy while we power the main gun!"

I wanna see some creative use of tractor beams. Ah. Memories of Starcontrol 2. I'd also like to see many varied types of weapons. I like it when they include mecha but I prefer them for infiltration/sabotage.

There was a series of shorts (12 episodes no more than 10 minutes long) that aired on a japanese music station late night back in 95 or so which had the 3D battles done well. All I remember of it was that the main ship's computer was also an android on the ship named Unit-chan (cute name so I remembered it). Each ship had, like, ten people on intel because they had to keep track of all the crazy stuff that was happening everywhere.
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs is offline   Reply With Quote