View Single Post
Old 2009-02-15, 04:48   Link #13
oompa loompa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xvoki View Post
Glad to hear your recovering, depression always fades away eventually. I get it myself so I know how it feels.

As for losing interest in anime, depression does make you lose interest in many things you enjoy, buts its usually only temporary. Anyway, throughout life people do lose interest in hobbies quite naturally and find new ones along the way, you'll discover that as you get older.
naturally, it happens to everyone and has already happened enough to me to recognize it. but losing interest in things ( for me atleast - so far ) has always been gradual. This whole incident on the other hand.. has been extremely abrupt - and is completely alien to me. I'm still trying to figure out a lot of what im going through/went through. an abrupt loss of interest worried me, and worrying is an extremely bad thing right now.. strange, the obvious solution to this would be to not worry at all, but once started its difficult to stop - reading the replies on this thread have been extremely reassuring - thank you guys again.
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote