View Single Post
Old 2004-09-12, 00:29   Link #85
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enodu_2
Listen, I already said my points were biased. Maybe if you took a decent english course you would be able to understand that, but seeing as you didn't, I will just have to spoon feed you the conclusion. To shut you down quickly I can just say your points are biased because your name is Last of the Uchiha. Clearly you can't call me a Naruto fanboy, you Sasuke fanboy... Some extra points:
I know what you wrote, i'm not blind and i do understand the english language. It's you who doesn't understand the shit you are talking. Also, saying that all my post was biased because of my username, you got another thing coming. What i spoke it's the truth and it can be back up with facts, unlike yours. I'm a fan not a fanboy. That's real the difference between us, a Sasuke Fan(with facts) vs. a Naruto fanboy(who is biased and talks a lot of shit)

Quote:
1. My points aren't bullshit, go back to the zabuza fight.
You are rigth, sorry for that. I meant to say that your points are extra crispy full of shit with a cherry on top.

Quote:
2. You had no point to begin with.
Wait a moment? Did i read correctly? Did you said that a had no pont to begin with? Man, you are really full of shit? Has anybody told you that? I was giving real examples and facts, and then the perfect example came along, you. That post was directed at people like you, which further prove my point. They get pissed if someone mention Sasuke in the same league as Naruto, like you just prove, what a pathetic loser you are.

Quote:
3. You have no facts. A fact is something that holds truth to it, what you presented is a child's opinion ex, sasuke is the main character, there will be no series without sasuke, etc....
First of all, i told you that Sasuke and Naruto are the main charcaters of the series and that's a fact. Second, read the many interviews of Kishimoto to see for yourself that there wouldn't be a series without Sasuke, which also a fact. Where was i talking shit? It's you who is talking the biggest crap i ever heard.

Quote:
4. I told you to look up biased, and from what I'm reading you clearly haven't done your homework.
I know what biased means, which i just happens to have the perfect example of biased, you.

Quote:
5. I'm wondering where is your fact that Sasuke is the main character? After all, you did argue that whole point blindy.
If i have to explain that to you, then you are the biggest ignorant i have ever met. The only two people who share the same amount of spotlight, are Naruto and Sasuke and that's a fact. Don't tell me you are one of those that doesn't read or tear up pages that has Sasuke on, which i think you do. I got a little spoiler for you. You will be swallowing those words you just said.

Quote:
6. I couldn't understand the last point you made
No my friend, you did understand the point i was making, but because you spoke so much shit, you don't know how to answered it. That's happen when you talk so much shit.

Quote:
Last of the Uchiha, if you want to argue against me don't go rushing in like a moron, take your time, otherwise all you're doing is stepping into a minefield. I honestly hate arguing with people, almost as much as I hate people, so the simplest thing to do is just let this go. All I was saying is the poor atmosphere or sad themes in Naruto are pissing me off.

I think you got it the other way around. If you want to discuss something with me, take your time, because you are clearly talking a lot of shit.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote