View Single Post
Old 2008-08-04, 22:37   Link #3877
ChocolateSwirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I was interested that Lelouch is on Kallen's mind so much now. It's almost like the whole purpose for her capture wasn't just about the Guren's upgrades, but for Kallen to get to know more about Lelouch. Even while Gino is showing her pictures, and talking about Suzaku, Kallen seems more focused on Lelouch.

That's pretty interesting that her time in jail has been spend getting a better understanding of Lelouch. I'm now looking even more forward to that reunion.
Yeah, Kallen seems to understand the "real" Lelouch a little more from all the brotherly talk with Nanully. So all this time she's been in jail and missing out episode is to know who Lelouch really is and will be the one who will understand him. So like in the korean spoilers it says, she is thinking of leaving Zero/Lelouch and then Lelouch says something to hurt her feelings she decides to leave, Lelouch says something about his own feelings and then she changes her mind then she stays with him. And if this isn't the reason then I don't know what is :P
ChocolateSwirls is offline   Reply With Quote