Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-24, 01:07   Link #1771
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Do LC fans really hate Omega that much? I'm an LC fan, but still found Omega highly enjoyable and glad that it get more season.
I think he means about LC groups on facebook which are hating on Omega because LC didn't get more episodes but Omega can .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
Yeah, it gets a lote of hate from LC fans who somehow believe Omega being done is the reason why they won't get more LC (which doesn't make sense at all, for many reasons).
If anything, Omega is trying to make Saint Seiya popular in Japan again, which would be great news for every general SS fan.
This.
Heck, it even buys time for Kurumada and gives him some ideas like Shoryu who was inspired by Ryuho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
You know, i've been thinking about this, and i think they're indeed avoiding to write Ikki in because he's such a difficult character to handle. Anyone who watched the original anime knows how badly portrayed Ikki was in filler scenes/arcs. He was much more friendly, tamed and sociable than manga Ikki.

I mean, we saw Ikki all emotional with the others at the end of Asgard, crying and everything...then they went back to canon and Ikki is back to being a badass who insults his Bronze friends.
Hell, at the beginning of the series they made Ikki LIVE with the others, which would be unthinkable for manga Ikki, who actually went MIA and was willing to atone for his sins.
In the manga he was very emotional when he woke up at Virgo Temple and found in the:
- Shiryu falling from the sky while wearing Capricorn's gold cloth.
- Hyoga dying of cold.
- Shun dying of blood loss.

He even admited he was pretty inmatur fighting his brothers for a stupid reason and thus used his own body to shield Seiya from Saga's Galaxian Explosion which turned him dust.

Ikki on the original arcs/movies was not just a badass but a total badass.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote