View Single Post
Old 2008-08-03, 12:34   Link #3788
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Dude i been thinking Gino would be double agent! What i like is that they should CC for 3 seconds lol. That's it lol. Then how about Kallen? How is she getting out next week? Should we Expect some Kallen action? Now the problem is that i no longer feel secure. I felt secure with the security blanket called the Korean Spoilers. While being right about most things. Kallen not being able to stop Lelouch and Suzaku confrontation never happen. And that CC ring is not going to happen.

I feel as we get closer to that ending that the more i feel that This will end with an ambiguous ending or CC or Kallen dying.
When the spoilers were talking about Kallen stopping Lelouch and Suzaku, I don't think it was talking about the meeting in this episode. How could she be trying to stop a meeting she never knew was taking place?
I think those Korean Spoilers were talking about in the battle over Toyko. Even more so considering Suzaku plans on using the Freya ON Lelouch. What is it with Suzaku and his confrontation issues. His meeting with Lelouch goes back so he figures the only way to set it right is to kill Lelouch and anyone in the surrounding area?????? LORD, somone get that boy a stress ball.
I'm still getting more convinced that it will be Nunnally who sets Kallen free. How could it be Gino when he's most likely going to be sent out into battle?

My Japanese isn't too good, but from what I can tell about Gino's conversation with Kallen. It sounds more like he's tempting her. Telling her that if she would just use her Britannian name she could just enjoy all the privileges of Britannian citizenship.
That's not gonna happen! That would mean tossing aside her feelings for Japan and her mother. She had only used the Britannian name in school to hide her activities.

I did notice that several of the pictures in the albums were from scenes in the first season, but they were scenes that only a few people were around and no one was even holding camera........ So who took the pictures? That that one with Kallen with the sandwich in her mouth. That looks like a reverse on the moment Lelouch first Geassed Kallen.