View Single Post
Old 2008-08-03, 12:47   Link #3792
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
He asked her if she would consider coming back to Britannia, under her Stadfeldt name, in his usual chipper demenour. Remember, he's a gentleman first and foremost. She is also a part of the group of people that Suzaku smiled around, so, if you follow Gino's conversation about wanting to see Suzaku smiling or that he's never seen him smile, it could be a similar goal to Lelouch's in rounding up everyone.
I seriously doubt that would ever happen. She's always taken such pride in her Japanese name.
From that explanation of the conversation it sounds more like Gino is in love with Suzaku. He's trying to see Suzaku happy again.

I was rather surprised how Lelouch was just taking responsibility for all those death, such as Euphimia and Shirley, and it wasn't his usual evasive answers he tends to give. Though he could of added that the Geass on Euphy was a mistake, but that could of sounded like an excuse. The same with Shirley. It was the nut bar, Rolo, who did that. Though I would think that Lelouch should know better then to trust Rolo to get Nunnally. That could be why Sayako is there.