View Single Post
Old 2008-08-03, 13:09   Link #3796
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Yeah, I know. But in case you didn't know, I'm deaf (well, hearing impared rather, but I can't hear well enough to, well, sort the words out most of the time), so watching the raw wouldn't make me any wiser alas...
Ah yes, I would imagine that would make things difficult. Not like you could read animated lips either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
As for Kallen, I think that that was a way to show just how different the two of them are. She is Karen Kozuki, not Kallen Stadfeldt. Or more, she is a combination that we've only ever seen around Lelouch and C.C.. Gino thinks about things to some degree on the surface value, its evident in his conversation: smiling, names, and status. (Which is why I often doubt how genuine his own smiles are.)
I have some doubts as well. It was something in this new opening. It's that scene where everyone is revealed and looking all happy. Even Anya looks chipper about something. Gino is at the very end and he looks pissed about something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Sayako is likely there to keep Suzaku on a leesh but I can easily see her dieing in this operation.

Lelouch's taking of the blame is, likely, exactly what he'll do with Kallen as well. This all ties into Ep.15 about people knowing the true Lelouch. And so far, only Suzaku passed... only to have it literally shot at.
I take it you mean Sayako will have Rolo on the leash? I admire Sayako's ability, but if I were in Lelouch's shoes the only person I would trust to keep a hold on Rolo is Jeremiah. Rolo can't pull his tricks on him.

Kallen does seem to be the only person other then C.C. and Nunnally who has gotten to know Lelouch rather well. I think the only person Lelouch ever showed true kindness to was Nunnally, and Kallen is getting to know that side of him through Nunnally.

I had been thinking. Kallen now seems to have a much deeper hatred for Suzaku after what he tried to pull. I thought that would translate into a very serious fight once she is out and in her new upgraded Guren. Before she never seemed to have much motivation to hate Suzaku, but now she does.
If Suzaku uses Freya, and most likely a LOT of Japanese die, she's going to be highly motivated.

Last edited by FoxxFireArt; 2008-08-03 at 13:20.
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote