View Single Post
Old 2008-09-06, 21:32   Link #8097
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Now 6 hours to go. The wait is painful.

If Schneizel couldn't turn Nunnally in a weekend, he couldn't do it in a month, unless of course he was using brainwashing techniques or something. That doesn't seem his style, though.
That's what I mean. Notice that Diethard is with Schneizel, but he's not in his Black Knights outfit. I think he's following Schneizel, because now he's the better story.
I doubt Schneizel has a Geass. If Schneizel had to reduce to classic brain washing it would take a while.
Knowing that Nunnally's blindness was Geass created it does explain why the Emperor never altered her memories of Lelouch after season one. He couldn't. She's immune from Charles Geass when they altered her memories of the event and made her blind. It may even explain why we never even saw her open her eyes. She might of had that red glow. Like how Anya's eyes glowed while she was in MariAnya mode, and Suzaku's Live On Geass activates. Nunnally's is always on to keep her from seeing.

This wait should be interesting. I think the fate of my 4komas could depend on this episode. Kallen is my favorite out of the show. I don't want to see her character development this entire season get trashed. If the show has a pretty good ending I may even do season one.
If Rolo got a relatively positive ending out of all the horrid things he did. Kallen better get a happy ending. Yes, Rolo died, but he died heroically and finally finding his humanity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
I wonder Kallen looks somewhat upset when see shows up at the school I hope her and Lelouch are able to have a talk.
She doesn't look angry. She looks a little upset, but more pensive. It may also be who he's talking with.